The following frequently asked questions are common among those contemplating University Malaya (UM). This page provides answers to these questions and provides links to useful UM websites that provide additional answers.
1) E -Pay - Collection of various revenue
2) UMPoint - Rental of space and facilities
3) UMEvent - Conferences and activities
If there is a need to make a collection manually at the counter, PTj/Department must obtain WRITTEN APPROVAL from the Financial Controller.
Fill in the E-Pay registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) UMEvent & UMPoint
Apply for activation to the appointed system administrator.
An example of notice to the customer is as follow:
All payments should be made payable to BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI MALAYA.
Insurance claims must be submitted to the relevant parties as soon as possible.
● Restrict cash access to as few people as possible.
● Store cash in a secure location appropriate for the amount of money on hand.
● Only allow authorised personnel to use combinations and passwords
● Change combinations and passwords on an annual basis and whenever there is a change in related personnel.
● Count cash in a private, secure location that is not easily visible to others.
● Make arrangements with the Security Office if you want an officer to accompany you while transporting money.
Last Update: 13/01/2022