The following frequently asked questions are common among those contemplating University Malaya (UM). This page provides answers to these questions and provides links to useful UM websites that provide additional answers.
(1) The objective of the project/fund
(2) Term of Reference which details out the proposed name of fund/project, purpose, source of incomes, governing committee, etc.
(3) Estimation of Incomes and Expenditures
The account will be used for the recording of the incomes and expenses involved in the project. The Bursary will issue an approval letter notifying the PTj/Department on the Project Name, Project Code/ Account No, etc.
All expenditures and procurements activities must be approved as per the established TOR.
(1) transferred to other identified account; or
(2) returned to another funder; or
(3) repaid the seed money (if and where applicable)
Last Update: 13/01/2022