The following frequently asked questions are common among those contemplating Universiti Malaya (UM). This page provides answers to these questions and provides links to useful UM websites that provide additional answers.
Registration must be made before participating in any invitation for quotation or tender made by Universiti Malaya and registration can be done at any time.
Registration must be made before participating in any quotation or tender and registration can be done at any time.
The vendor registration payment method is as follows:
1. Online payment through credit card/ FPX (Activation will be done immediately)
2. Payment through bank counters, bank drafts or remittances under the name of the Bendahari Universiti Malaya
3. Payment through internet banking under the name of Bendahari Universiti Malaya, CIMB Bank, Account No: 8001279998 For methods (2) and (3), activation will be done after the Procurement Section receives payment confirmation. Proof of payment must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for further action.
Forms to be uploaded in Vendor Portal are:
1. Ministry of Finance (MOF) registration certificate
2. Bumiputera status certificate (MOF)
3. Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor (PKK) certificate and
4. Malaysian Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) registration certificate.
5. A brief company profile; or
6. Any other relevant certificates.
Last Update: 13/01/2022